Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Spin•Off Fall 2008 Issue Is Here!!!


Leslie and I are happy to announce that our cable needle necklace has been chosen by Interweave Press for their "Get This!"section of the Spin•Off Fall 2008 Issue.They said, "Leslie Wind's Cable Needle Necklace does double duty as both a knitting tool and a beautiful piece of jewelry.The curved end of the necklace pendant functions as a cable needle, keeping those pesky cables firmly under control while knitting.The tapered metal end can also be used to hold stitch markers, a row counter, or other small knitting notions firmly within reach.The pendants are made from silver, bronze, or gold, and custom orders are available."

6 comments:

teabird said...

Congratulations!
Jewelry with a knitting function: how can you lose?

teabird ; ravelry

Natalie Rush said...

Awesome!! Congrats!! I'm hoping to pick up a copy of Spin off tonight!!

cici said...

congratulations. I love my cable needle. I am not surprised at all. :D

wildflower38 said...

Cool! I love mine.

Ms. Diva said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Natalie Rush said...

I got my copy!! Congrats on the mention!!! It looks great!!