Sunday, March 23, 2008

About Me



Age: 41
Gender: Female
Astrological Sign: Scorpio
Zodiac Year: Sheep
Industry: Military
Location: United States
Email Me At: darcysknottyknitter@gmail.com
About Me
I live in Southern California on an airforce base in the Mojave Desert.
Air Force wife, mother of 4 and grandmother of 1.
I love to knit and I love blogging and making new friends.
My journey the last 2 years via the internet has been educational and fun and definitely life altering but in a great way:)

What's the best time you've ever had licking stamps?
When sending off cable needle necklaces of course:) Leslie Wind is the designer of the cable needle necklace and my business partner.
Ours is an interesting story about 2 different woman living on opposite coasts who having never met join forces.
Check out my instructional video's in my side bar to learn how the cable needle necklace works:)

InterestsKnitting, marketing and travel
Favorite Movies
comedy, romance, and sci-fi
Favorite Music
Sinatra, soft rock 80's-90's, and Bee Gees
Favorite Books
Knitting ones of course;)




My Profile




FIND ME:



Knotty Knitter Ravelry Group



CURRENTLY:






PARTICIPATED:

Cocoa Swappin 2

Questionnaire

1 comment:

evel dread said...

Thanks for dropping by ... I'm an Army wife, myself :) Hubby's @ Ft Myer/Arlington. We miss CA!

My shrug pattern you asked about is "simple lace shrug" from Lisa Sisk.

I'm doing the ribbing on the arms instead of the neck/back area. I'm a novice at lace so I picked something that feel like cheating :)

Have a good weekend!