Monday, November 26, 2007

My PKG Came From My Spoilee From The Ravelry Coffee Swap;)



I received my Package today everything was wrapped up in pink wrapping paper so sweet:) I received Some yummy smelling coffee beans which I will grind up for breakfast coffee tomorrow:) a nice big Christmas mug with a spot for my tea bags or spoons a mitten so cute some yummy sock yarn in one of my favorite colors and a knit magazine and some yummy Tiramasu which I already had a piece of yummers;) and a beautiful card.Thankyou spoilee:) RUGRAD07 Victoria

2 comments:

Alice said...

Lovely package, pretty in pink! I hope the coffee will taste well and I'm looking forward to the socks you're going to knit with that gorgeous yarn :).

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Iam drinking my first cup of the Peet's right now it is smooth;)