Friday, February 8, 2008

I Have Been Tagged;)

Thankyou Lizet:)
4 jobs I held
CNA
Daycare Worker
Micron computor assembly
crafts teacher

4 movies I like
Iam Legend
Lord of the rings
Ratatouille
Enchanted

4 places I've been
Canada
Alaska
Arizona
Oregon Coast

4 places I lived
Idaho
Washington
Alaska
California

4 TV shows/programs I watch
Currently? Torchwood
Chuck
Ugly Betty
Terminator

4 Radio-shows I listen to
Rush Limba
Doctor Laura

4 favorite foods
Tai
Indian
Chinese
Does Chocolate Count.lol


4 places I'd rather be
Walking in the forest
Knitting
UK
Oregon Coast


The 4 I tag, only when interested!
Carol
Jeanine
Dawn
Jo

3 comments:

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice said...

Fun to read :). Would have been nice to have you here in the UK.
I have seen 'I am legend', isn't that the zombie movie? Not exactly my kind of film, but we were late at the cinema, so it was kind of 'no choice', LOL!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

It made me think about what it would be like if there were no one left on earth and scared the @*%# out of me.lol