Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Present From My Spring Fling Pal;)


I checked my email today and I had a present a pattern sent to me from my spring fling pal. I have been wanting Mabel Scarf My Longing For Spring Pal had sent it to me but it has been lost in the mail. I wanted to knit it with the Malabrigo Cuarzo My longing for spring pal sent me in a yummy lilac colorway I think it will really show off the pattern. I will be able to knit it after I finish my Clapotis even though it is more of a winter scarf Iam crazy about the design;)Thankyou Spring Fling Pal you made my day Brighter:)

4 comments:

Grace said...

lovely yarn beautiful pattern!

Dawn said...

Cool pattern....beautiful yarn!

Alice said...

The yarn is beautiful! When do you start to knit the scarf?

Anonymous said...

Yay you did get it :D Of course the best is yet to come, but I hoped that would make your weekend a bit brighter =)