Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Bag Lady And The Pro Blog Contest


Anne has a contest here is what she wants you to do:

Anne says: it’s time for a contest! I need suggestions on what to knit with that gorgeous stuff! NON SOCK suggestions =P I’m not ready to try and face socks again with the Vogs staring me down daily, but I wanna make something special that shows of the nummy yarn! It’s about 440 yards of Super wash Merino; seems about sock weight - not sure that it’s fingering light, but maybe? OMG Jessi, add gauge on your tags!

You’ll get an entry for your suggestion, and one if ya post on your blog about it. There’ll be 2 winners - a random one whose prize I haven’t thought of yet, and then whatever pattern I choose, that person will get to choose a skein of yarn from Jessi’s shop!

You have until Jessi’s visit (May 30th) to enter!

No comments: