Monday, June 30, 2008

I received my keep'in Cool In Summer Swap Package:)





I want to thank CynthiaW and here is her blog please stop by and check our her adorably squishy baby:)Cynthia shocked me buy getting me all the things I had put on my questionaire they were all things I didnt have so imagine my excittement when opening my package:)In the package there was a green place cloth with gold glitter trim and a scones dish that didnt make the trip well it was broken into several pieces this is just the thing that happens sometimes.There were 2 dishcloth patterns I had wanted by lisa millan I heart yarn and I love to knit.There was curiously chocolate altoids dark chocolate dipped cinnamon mints and for my teatime english cream tea scones all natural mix and a jar of Danish choice raspberry preserves yum.There was some frontier organic fair trade loose tea in chai black and irish breakfast they smell delicious;)There was a bundle of honey sticks with a tag with a bee stamped on it for my teas.A cup with a girl knitting on it with her friend.There was a little dipper stainless steel mesh tea infuser from the republic of tea.There was a handknit doily so cute.When my hubby and I celebrated our anniversary 2 years ago we went to a little bed and breakfast they had this wonderful handmade soap that smelt like cinnamon I bought some and was sad when it was gone.Cynthia sent me 2 zuma goats milk cinnamon bars for the bath i was so touched:)There were 2 skeins of Bernat handicrafter holidays sparkle I have always wanted this sparkle dishcloth yarn yeah me.1 skein of cotton chenille from crystal palace yarns in pastel colors Iam going to knit the reverse bloom flower washcloth from weekend knitting there was also a skein of swtc 100% corn fiber amazing yarn.I love everything thankyou for being a super swap pal cynthiaW:)

5 comments:

Ariel said...

WOW!! That's a great swap package. :-)

Unknown said...

Nice package!!!

Grace said...

WHat a cool box of goodies, Lisa Milan lives 2 towns over, and I had Cindy as a swap partner a couple of times in some Ravelry dishcloth swaps she does pack a great box!!!

I love the patterns she sent you, they look like fun.

Still really yucky, hope your ears are doing better Hugs Me

cindybmw2004 said...

Darcy:

So glad you liked the package. It is always a fun swap to do. I'm sorry the plate broke and I'm stopping to pick up another one for you today and will send out tomorrow. :) I can't get the picture out of my head about the placement, a plate of scones and jam, a cuppa tea and knitting. :)

Alice said...

'Help to knit us together' I love that line on the mug. You're spoiled again!