Sunday, August 31, 2008

Best Thing About You Test

My friend Grace took this test so for fun and because I have a curious nature I took the test also:)

Your result for The Best Thing About You Test...

Honesty

Honesty is your greatest virtue.


Honesty is the human quality of communicating and acting truthfully. This includes listening, and any action in the human repertoire — as well as speaking. And you? You cannot tell a lie. Both loved ones and strangers should trust you, because you won't (1) lie, (2) lie via omission, or (3) sit there and let lies be told. (Can you even let a sleeping dog lie?) All 7 virtues are a part of you, but your honesty runs deepest.


Your biggest risk is hurting the feelings of your most sensitive friends. However, most appreciate you for your candor.


Honest famous person: George Washington, if you believe the propaganda.


Your raw relative scores follow. 0% is low, and 100% is perfect, nearly impossible. Note that I pitted the virtues against each other, so in some way these are relative scores. It's impossible to score high on all of them, and a low score on one is just relatively low compared to the other virtues.


YOUR VIRTUES


50% Compassion


22% Intelligence


38% Humility


67% Honesty


25% Discipline


43% Courage


67% Passion

Take The Best Thing About You Test at HelloQuizzy

1 comment:

Grace said...

I still can't believe I scored a big fat zero on discipline, I think the program is linked to spyware and they know how much on-line shopping I do!!