Monday, September 8, 2008

All Hallows Eve Dishcloth Exchange Questionaire


Knotting Yarn
1. Do you knit or crochet? Both For how long? knitting a couple of years and crochet just started this summer:)
2. What sort of needles or hooks do you enjoy using the most?I like crochet hooks with a thick handle with a thumb rest.I use addi's and denises. Are there some you've been dying to try out and haven't?pretty crochet hooks made out of wood I would love to try Straight Harmony Needles in 10.5 14" length by Knit Picks
the multi colored wood is so pretty.

3. What kind of projects do you most enjoy? Right now small projects and things you can take with you.4. List one pattern for a dishcloth that you love to make, or just tell us about one you've made or received that you loved.I enjoyed making the Yarn Ho dishclothWould like to knit a Dishcloth with my name on it Darcy

5. What are your 'must have' notions? Are there any notions you need or can never have enough of?The stitch markers that clip closed. Any that might make you cry if you owned more?I would like to have
crochet hook keychain with my name on it or for a keychain http://www.dreamweaveryarns.com/catalog/debras-garden-needle-gauge-pendant-p-2469.html

6. What are your favorite yarns to work with? soft ones or sparkly ones.I would love some handspun

7. What colors do you like to use in projects?? since my birthday is the end of october it would be fun to knit with autumn colors

8. Any cottons you'd like to try you can't find by you, or just haven't gotten around to getting?soft ones

Halloween, Fall, and General Stuff
9. Do you like to use bar soap or shower gel more?Both What kinds of scents do you love?Gardenia there is a small tube of lotion I received in a past swap that is almost gone I love it and dont know where to get more it is white gardenia body cream the brand is bodycology What kind do you hate?patchullie
10. What's more 'Halloweeny' - Ghosts, Pumpkins, or Witches? pumpkins

11. What's your favorite Treat to get? Sweet and Salty toffee popcorn nuts mix,Salt water taffy in peppermint and the black licorice flavors Anything you're allergic to or just hate?no
12. What was your favorite Halloween Costume as a kid? As an adult??The Character Sally In Nightmare before christmas
13. Are you on Ravelry?Yes What's your ID?knottyknitter40

14. Anything else you'd like to be sure your pal knows? A link to my favorites on etsy.

2 comments:

Turtle said...

cool, i missed this exchange somewhere!have fun...that is our households favorite holiday and time of year!!

Heather said...

Ohhh I love fall colors. I am making a cabled purse.