Monday, December 15, 2008

The Make a Warm Hat for Charity Contest

Karen at ABC's For Creative Pursuit donated Encore Yarn so that Dolores and I could knit hats for a friends homeless shelter hat drive (See Below For Details)I will of course ask my hubby to knit one also:)I have finished my first hat for KathyB.





Kathy at Irisheyes Knitting Blog is asking knitters to make warm hats for adults and children.Something nicer than just a plain hat. These hats will be donated to homeless shelters in her area and should be mailed in by January 5, 2009. As a thank-you for helping, Kathy is offering several gorgeous skeins of yarn as prizes, courtesy of Anne at Wooly Wonka Fibers and other blogging friends. Please read this link for all the details.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Darcy

YOU DOLL! THe hat is wonderful and the plug for the drive is really appreciated. Santa knows you are sooo nice!