Saturday, March 14, 2009

~*Friday Fill-Ins*~


And...here we go!

1. When I look to the left, I see_____My knitting books_____.

2. _____Frontroom_____ is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work_____Dishwasher _____.

4. _____My job_____ done dirt cheap!

5. _____Taxes_____ is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any_____Chocolate _____ feel free_____To send it to me _____.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to_____Going to bed after along work week _____, tomorrow my plans include_____Cleaning the house to get ready for my oldest daughters visit _____ and Sunday, I want to _____Start Knitting My Urchin Hat with the yummy Chocolate Kisses Yarn I got as an Anniversary present from Tom From Extreme Spinning_____!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Enjoy your daughters visit Darcy, and have some chocolate for me, I'm no longer allowed. {[sigh}}