Friday, April 24, 2009

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Renee Award.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•


The Ohio Girl honored me with this award, and shared these words:
This Award was created by Bella and Ces in honour of their friend Renee, an incredible lady who in the face of a frightening life battle is tackling each day with great spirit and courage.
Here is what Bella says of this award:
“this is a brand new award and I have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed, watching it grow.
I hope it finds it’s way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, becoming a tall and sturdy oak, giving acorns…”
Now to pass on the award.
I’m going to share it with a few of the bloggers who inspire me with their growth and strength and/or those whom I consider my mentors in one fashion or another:
1. Alison♥ She is the bravest most inspiring gal I know:)
2. Dolores♥ She is just learning to blog and learning her way around a computor and I think she is doing great and she is my Bff:)
3. Tanya♥ She is the sweetest gal and always visits my blog so I think of her as a dear friend:)
4. Lizet♥ She is an amazing fiber artist and knitter she taught me alot about blogging and I think of her as my sister and Bff in the UK:)
5. Robynn♥ I think she has worked hard on her blog I love her stories:)
6. Amybel♥ She has come along way on her blog it is so cute and I love her book reviews:)
7.Sandra♥ She has taught me alot about blogging and always been my biggest supporter she is an awesome friend and I love her shop:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi darcy i tagged you please stop by to see
ness

Robynn's Ravings said...

Darcy!! I am sincerely touched and just love it. I have never seen it before but it sounds like I wouldn't have since it's so new. THANK YOU for thinking of me!

(((hugs)))!!

Amybel said...

Well thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Darcy THANK YOU! You are one of the kindest women I've met, its hard to believe we've become such good friends via the internet and phone! Keep on knitting and doing what you do, no one does it like you.
HUGS Sandra Singh

Turtle said...

awe thanks darcy, i feel the same bout you!

AlisonH said...

Thank you, that's very kind of you.