Thursday, August 20, 2009

~*Friday Fill-Ins*~











And...here we go!

1. I remember, I remember_____nope lost it again _____.

2. Dear _____Grace_________ I want you to know_____Your An Awesome Person And Dear To Our Hearts ______.

3. Is that my_____knitting ___________No kitty!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of_____The Golden Arches ___________.

5. I'm saving a_____Wee Sock ___________ just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list_____Harmony 4' dpn's set 0-4 ___________ would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to_____Cuddling my Hubby _____, tomorrow my plans include_____Chores _____ and Sunday, I want to_____sleep in and knit and then pickup Rhonda up from the airport she has been like a mother to me for 22 years and she wanted to be here for Alora's 5th birthday on Tuesday so she will be here for 5 days and it is her first time visiting us here in California _____!

2 comments:

kathy b said...

Happy Rhonda visit!!!

Grace said...

thanks for including me in your Friday Fill in!