Friday, June 15, 2007

Sock Project Bags I Just Got In The Mail;)



Things are a bit tight right now and I saw this halloween themed bag and my birthday is late October and as a little girl I and my twin sister always asked for the same cake chocolate with chocolate frosting and halloween candy pumpkins and candy corns etc... also Iam into doing skull and crossbones intarsia and my husbands squadron is the desert pirates the patch he wears for his squadron is a skull and crossbones so I really wanted this knitting bag and so I was able to do a trade yarn for the bag and another bag for my friend Lizet in the uk she wanted the castle one so I did a trade because yarn is something I have.lol I cant wait for Lizet to get her sock project bag.I will post a picture of my toddler wearing a dress Lizet made her she has sewn and knit many things for us she is a sweetheart(((HUGS))you will notice behind my daughter is her potty chair I havent been able to knit lately we are potty training or as I like to call it were in the potty training zone.lol

3 comments:

Alice said...

And I am looking forward to my Castle & Dragon bag. It looks so neat! As soon as your toddler is potty trained, you will have more time to knit :).

jo said...

just what desert pirates need...YAAAARRRRN!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I have finished one little knitting project just cant post a picture yet till my friend gets it;)