Tuesday, October 2, 2007

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

These are a few of my favorite things.....
My Favorites
I have been tagged to share some of my favs...
Sound - instrumental music
Late Night Snack - Diabetic and lactose intolerant so no snacks lol
Smell - Night Jasmine
Color Combination - love them all, can't decide...Orange/purple/teal green/neon pink
Nut - cashews
Time of Year - Fall love the color changes in the leaves and how the air is cool and crisp.
Books - Knitting Books,Historical and Time Travel Romance Novels;)
Vegetable - Artichoke
Male Actor - Hugh Jackman
Female Actress - Julia Roberts
Movie - Blades Of Glory
Flower - Lilac
Vacation Spot_ Oregon Coast
Favorite Area - near the ocean
Favorite fast food - Thai Food Garlic Chicken
Pizza - veggi lovers
Subject in School - History,creative writing
TV Channel - DIY, Sci-Fi
Radio Station - KTPI...country station
Holiday - Halloween
Perfume - Jovan Jungle Gardenia
Shoes - slip on loafers
Candy - Chocolate
Hard Candy - Jolly Ranchers,watermelon flavor and green apple
City to Shop - Los Angeles
Beauty Products - mineral makeup,anything pink and sparkly
Items to Shop For -Yarn, needles, patterns, yarn, books!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Cool! We like a lot of the same things!:) I swim at the Eastside Pool on 5th East between Ave I and Lanc. Blvd. Noon lap is 11:45-1:00. Take care! Hugs!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Bummer have little ones to care for 16 months and 3 years old so cant go during the day anywhere:(

Alice said...

The sci-fi channel? What series, films etc? (love some sci-fi as well)
Love Julia Roberts too, especially starring in Erin Brockovich. Don't know Hugh Jackman.
I agree with you on the Fall as favourite season. I think Oregon cost must be beautiful but it is a bit far for me ;).

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Sci-Fi Channel Doctor Who,Battle star galactica