Monday, January 7, 2008

Having a Hissyknit: Love Knit, Love Knit, Love Knit Contest

Having a Hissyknit: Love Knit, Love Knit, Love Knit Contest
I recently found a contest asking what is my favorite yarn and where did I get it and what do I like to knit it into? well one is Misti Alpaca Chunky 100% Baby Alpaca it is so squishy soft you cant stop petting it.lol I bought it at my local LYS
The Yarn Palette There is a great quick pattern for this yarn called Ribs and Ruffles Scarf it is free at Misti Alpaca
It is a 2 hour knit on my lovely size 13 Lantern Moon Needles.I recently bought my first skein of ALCHEMY 100% Bamboo to make the Dream Swatch head scarf it is so soft and shiny when Iam knitting on it as it is 50% done people ask about it one little boy came up to me quietly at my local beauty shop and grabbed it into his hand and brushed his fingers over it and then quietly walked away;)Some yarns are just awe inspiring.I bought it on line from Loop so I guess you could say Iam into shiny squishy super soft yarns right now that I can knit into neck or head scarfs.I want to win this contest because I love yarn and because Febuary 14th is our 4th wedding anniversary and we both love to knit so what better way to spend it;)

No comments: