Thursday, February 21, 2008

Malabrigo Swap Package Arrived Today!!!




Iam getting ready to go to Stitches West Iam driving and taking 3 other knotty knitters.Leesa,Mel white,Jeanine we are pretty excitted.Iam having surgery Monday morning and I have been trying not to think about it just think about the trip and I had to take the baby in to the doctor today and get medicine for her.I received my Swap Package from my secret swap partner on Ravelry today my hubby had intercepted the mail and hidden the pkg in his car then asked me if we got any mail today he knew I was hoping to get a pkg today he was laughing 2 hours later when he gave it to me. Chris I have wanted to knit a lace pattern with lace yarn.Chris sent me in sleeves the Knit and Tonic Easy Flame Lace Scarf Pattern and 2 skeins of Malabrigo Lace 100% Baby Merino Wool in Apple Green.I have wanted these Interweave Press Magnets he sent them how kewl:)and I love soap and lotions and Chris sent me some in a coconut scent I now smell so good:) he sent me his favorite coffee Cafe' Du Monde I immediately made a pot of it and have drank a cup:)
He sent me a chocolate bar Spicy Maya dark chocolate infused with pasilla chile and cayenne pepper it has been consumed yummers it was so good!!!He lives in Los Angeles that is where I was born and it is so close I hope we can knit together sometime that would be really kewl Chris really made my day.Thankyou Chris;)you are so awesome!!!

3 comments:

oakland heidi said...

I went to stitches west last year... heavenly. Have a ball. I moved to the east coast and had to miss it this year. Boo-hoo. This swap thing you did sounds AWESOME. Super cool.

Alice said...

Wow, that is a wonderful parcel you got! Love it all!

erika~ the inspired mama said...

very cool!! and shame on tom for teasing you ;)