In My side Bar there is a button Hot Cocoa Swappin 2
it will take you to the swap just click on it:) also here is a link as well:)
1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? Mostly knit
2. What is your favorite one-skein project? Mitts looking at the pattern Toast
What item do you find you knit the most of? Hats but would like to knit more fingerless mitts.
3. Do you like using a particular type of needle or hook? (wood, metal, straight, circular) Is there something you’ve been wanting to try, or a particular size you always seem to be short on?I have been wanting to try knitpick Harmonys in circulars cord 32" or dpn's sizes I need 9,10
4. What’s on your needles\hook right now? Lizard ridge blanket on needles right now. What’s your oldest UFO (unfinished object)? A Pair of socks
5. What are your favorite types of yarns? soft yarns. Are you allergic to any yarns, or just hate working with something? certain acrylics feel creepy on my hands. Anything type/brand of yarn you’ve been dying to try? Would love to try some aran cashmere from The Plucky Knitter
6. Are you on Ravelry? knottyknitter40
7. What are your favorite colors? ginger/cinnamon/bluegreen/dark greens
Pastels?robin egg blue More muted colors? no Variegated? interested right now in semi-solid or solids.
Are there any that make you want to stab yourself in the eye with your needles? yellow,grey,some primary colors
8. What is your favorite knit accessory, My 6 compartment travel case it has all these little compartments to keep everything in and fits in the palm of your hand but carries folded scissors, tapestry needles, sticky arrows, point protectors,and stitch markers. your fancy needles? dont have any yet stitch markers? I like the clip on markers and the little circle ones. your yarn cutter? My hubby got me one for Christmas What do you have TOO many of?Tape Measurers What do you wish you had?The rectangular needle guage necklace or more sticky arrows and point protectors.
1. Do you prefer boxed/packets, or something homemade? I'm Easy:)
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream? I'm Easy:)
3. Do you use any ‘add ins’international delight chocolate mint truffle
4. Are you a year round cocoa drinker or just in the winter months? Winter
5. Do you like flavored cocoas or are you just a ’straight chocolate’ kind of person? I like peppermint mocha.
6. Do you enjoy cocoa from restaurants or shops like Starbucks? yes What are some of your favorites? Mocha and salted caramel
7. You’ve just made the perfect cup of cocoa - is it in a thick mug, or a thinner cup? Insulated travel mug Iam a spiller.lol Where would you sit to drink it?
A fluffy couch or chair.
8. You’re enjoying that perfect cup, what treats will you enjoy with it? Are they sweet or salty? Crunchy? Soft and flaky? Soft and flaky
It’s all YOU!
1. Do you have other hobbies like spinning or scrapbooking? No but I love handspun yarn:)2. Do you collect anything? Sheep
3. What is your favorite part of Winter? The crisp air and an excuse to knit warm items:)
4. What sort of scents do you enjoy? Gardenia Any difference in what you like for your house versus what you like for your body? Orange Citrus
5. Are you allergic to anything? dairy but can take lactose pills tend to drink lactose free milk and soymilk.
6. Are you on Ravelry? What’s your ID? knottyknitter40
7. How would you spend an ideal winter afternoon/day? knitting under a blanket on the couch.lol I mean covered up with a blanket on the couch while knitting;)
8. What’s your favorite animal? Cats and Sheep