Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Won Sock Yarn On Ravelry!!!!



I was searching on Ravelry one day for a sale on Malagrn and found Sandra she has sales on her site alot and has great customer service.Sandra didnt have the colorways I wanted when she was having her sale but ordered them in and still gave me the sale price on the Malabrigo:)I found out she has a group on Ravelry called Sandrasingh and she has her on-line store here I joined her Ravelry Group and she was having a drawing for Cherry Tree Hill Solid Sock Yarn she was going to draw 3 names I was one of the 3 winners:)You can read about the contest here on her Blog
If you are a new customer and place an order of $25.00 or more you can put my name Darcy in the comments section during checkout and you will be refunded $5.00 and she will then send you a $5 coupon good towards your next order and then you will be able to refer new customers also.Sandra is having sales on her site right now so please go check her out:)

7 comments:

Dawn said...

That yarn is sooooooooooo pretty! Can't wait for our malabrigo lace...whoohoo!:) love and hugs from one of the 3D's!:)

Unknown said...

Now that is a very pretty shade of blue!

Sandra Singh said...

Darcy Thank You very much for your kind words! Happy to help. Sandra

Alice said...

Congrats! Cherry Tree Hill is so pretty, lovely colour this is.

Unknown said...

Ok Darcy, I'm gonna say what everyone else hasn't. I am soooooooooooo jealous. haha

Just Kidding that's great yarn and congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh congratulations! How exciting :D

Anonymous said...

congrats!

its nice something too win!!

i now :))