Wednesday, October 29, 2008

All Hallows Eve Swap Package






I received at the beginning of this week a package it was from my swap pal Barb S.
There was a lovely post card from where she lives everything was wrapped in pretty tissue paper:)
There was a Dumpling Bag it is a pumpkin so cute I love it!!!
There was a skein of autumn colorway yummy yarn and a shrug pattern to go with it. Barb sent also a lovely loaf of bread and some good and plenty my favorite candy.
I have always wanted to knit a ball band dishcloth and there was one in the package knit in yummy autumn colors and a pumpkin dishcloth to:)
She also surprised me with a stitch saver keychain from 5elementknitr , and a set of pumpkin stitch markers with cute little faces.I love wooden crochet hooks and she sent me a lovely Brittany H hook, and my favorite locking stitch markers.
Barb spoiled me with lotion, shower gels, and lip balms in spiced pumpkin and 2 scrubbies. She also sent my girls gifts which they enjoyed.There was also a plush pumpkin toy holding pumpkin socks.Thank you Barb you are an awesome swap pal.

1 comment:

Bubblesknits said...

Looks like a great package! :-) I'm glad someone spoiled you just as well as you spoiled me! You deserve it!