Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Have Been Tagged:)



My Friend Myrthestiek tagged me.

Six random facts about yourself

Here's the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself. (See below)

4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (See further below ...)

5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

(Six Things About Darcy's Knotty Knitter)


1) I have a determination to excel in a creative way at everything I do.


2)I'm an adventurer


3) Iam married to my soulmate and airforce hubby

4)Iam the mother of 4 children grandmother of one

5)My computor skills are self-taught

6) I have been knitting for only 2.5 years



Iam tagging:

Laurie
Erika
Cici
Grace
Chan
Alison

5 comments:

cici said...

You got me!... I will let you know when I post. I could agree with 5 of the facts that you wrote. I would have thought you've been knitting for a lot longer. You have learned a lot in a short time:D

Anonymous said...

Thank you! (Hmm, I did that one, it's back there somewhere...)

Cinders said...

Thanks for leaving a message on my blog. I like your blog posts, very chatty and warm

erika~ the inspired mama said...

i posted tonight~ check it out :)
http://inspiredmamamusings.blogspot.com/2008/12/tweet.html

xo,
erika

Myrthestiek said...

I loved to read your facts :o)

Hugs Tessa