Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



Now that I have gotten your attention with the sparkly lights;)...here we go!




1. I'd really like_____ A Starbucks _____ right now.

2. _____Mother What Rrrrr_____ is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.Which is better than saying the alternative word;)

3. Possession is_____ nine tenths of the law right? _____.

4._____ Can you say Drool Worthy;) _____ Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like _____ Chocolate and Graham Crackers _____.

6._____ Phone solicitors _____go on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to_____ Getting more cleaning done and going to work _____, tomorrow my plans include_____ Taking some time to knit on my cocoa swap pals Blah Buster Buddy;) then going to work _____ and Sunday, I want to _____ prepare for surgery by buying a weeks worth of grocery's for my family and going over the presurgery instructions list and shave my legs;) wouldnt want so many total strangers to see my legs unshaved it would be to pre historic!lol _____

1 comment:

SissySees said...

You're upbeat and punchy today. That's good!