Friday, April 24, 2009
The Ohio Girl honored me with this award, and shared these words:
This Award was created by Bella and Ces in honour of their friend Renee, an incredible lady who in the face of a frightening life battle is tackling each day with great spirit and courage.
Here is what Bella says of this award:
“this is a brand new award and I have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed, watching it grow.
I hope it finds it’s way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, becoming a tall and sturdy oak, giving acorns…”
Now to pass on the award.
I’m going to share it with a few of the bloggers who inspire me with their growth and strength and/or those whom I consider my mentors in one fashion or another:
1. Alison♥ She is the bravest most inspiring gal I know:)
2. Dolores♥ She is just learning to blog and learning her way around a computor and I think she is doing great and she is my Bff:)
3. Tanya♥ She is the sweetest gal and always visits my blog so I think of her as a dear friend:)
4. Lizet♥ She is an amazing fiber artist and knitter she taught me alot about blogging and I think of her as my sister and Bff in the UK:)
5. Robynn♥ I think she has worked hard on her blog I love her stories:)
6. Amybel♥ She has come along way on her blog it is so cute and I love her book reviews:)
7.Sandra♥ She has taught me alot about blogging and always been my biggest supporter she is an awesome friend and I love her shop:)