Thursday, April 16, 2009
13 interesting facts about me:
1. I have to have a large cup of coffee before I can process anything in the morning;)
2. Dont overwhelm me it isn't pretty...Grrrr
3. I secretly wish that 12 knitters would each send me a pair of hand knit socks as I have always wanted a sock drawer full of them, but with toddlers and working outside the home I dont have the time to knit them.
4. I have had 8 surgeries in the last 1.5 years so I haven't had time to make friends locally so all my internet friends are very dear to me ((((Hugging All Of You))))
5. I met my hubby 6 years ago on Match.com and we were a 100% match:)
6. Knitting soothes me as nothing else can.
7. I wear my heart on my sleeve what you see is me.
8. I like going to blogs that have music that is soothing or are the oldies but goodies and I will listen to the music while I knit.
9. I'm a Hugger:)
10. I love getting surprises in the mail big thankyou to Cj for the yarn to finish my Urchin and the fiber and a big Thankyou for PattM for Darcy Sheep the packages came the day before Tom left and I was so sad and they were much appreciated:)
11. I like to sing in the van but I'm not very good at it but it makes me happy.
12. I love to give to others just knowing I made someones day a little bit brighter it fills me with happiness:)
13. I live for the part of the day when my Airforce hubby walks through the door and smiles at me and the toddler girls throw themselves at his legs giggling.
The Ohio Girl Tagged Me.
I will tag 6
6. Aunt Kathy