Friday, May 8, 2009
And...here we go!
1. Apples are to oranges _____ as yarn is to knitters _____.
2. _____I need a day off _____ and that's all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear _____The UPS Truck _____.
4. _____Do you know how many stars are in the United States _____ flag?
5. Do what you want to do, but _____ dont forget to tell me all about it _____.
6. _____There was a boy _____ and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with _____newspapers _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____Cleaning the house and bathing the toddler girls _____, tomorrow my plans include _____Dropping my toddler girls off at the CDC from 10am-5pm for give a parents a break day which is once a month for parents who's Airforce hubbies are tdy or deployed so I'm getting my hair done at noon and maybe some knitting and how excitted am I to have that much free time Yes!!!!!! _____ and Sunday, I want to _____Bake Bannana Bread with my toddler girls and if it is nice outside take them to the park to play and call my hubby maybe see him on the computor the girls and I love that _____!