Friday, June 12, 2009

~*Friday Fill-Ins*~




And...here we go!

1. I grew up thinking_____that my parents were always broke _____ Because when I would ask for new pajamas or a toy they would tell me they didn't have any money.

2. _____ SandraSingh.com _____ was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you_____ drop by more often _____? I enjoy your comments;)

4. _____ knitting_____ helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the_____ memories _____ I treasure all my blogging friends:)

6. I find _____ inconsiderate people_____ very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to_____ working the second panel of the baby dress _____, tomorrow my plans include_____ World Wide Knit In Public Day with my friends in Bakersfield _____ and Sunday, I want to_____ Spend alot of time cuddle lov'in my kids and hubby _____!

No comments: