Wednesday, July 1, 2009
~*Knit Witch & A Giveaway*~
Knit Witch is a site for both the novice and advanced yarn enthusiast.
They offer instructional videos and handmade fiber products and are constantly building their inventory check out the gorgeous yarn bowls.
Knit Witch is run by husband and wife team Wayne and Brittany Newberry.
All of their pottery products are handmade their yarn and roving are hand dyed at their home in Blue Ridge, Georgia.
Knit Witch Lotions and Potions are custom blended for Knit Witch locally in the mountains of North Georgia.
I have a sheep yarn bowl and love it:)
Now for the best part the giveaway: One person will win
1 skein 100% SW Merino fingering weight in colorway "Star Dust"
1 skein 100% SW Merino fingering weight in colorway "Orion" (this is a highly coveted colorway!)
1 Zodia "hot off the press" sock pattern
There are 5 ways to enter you can do one or all to better your chances:
1) Head on over to Knit Witch's Shop and browse around, come back here and leave a comment letting me know what a few of your favorites things are... Easy right!
2) Subscribe to Knit Witch's newsletter and come back here and leave a comment with the email that you used.
3) Blog about the giveaway with a link to this post.
Return to my blog and leave a comment with a link to your blog post.
4) grab my button and add it to your blogs side bar/or become a follower and leave a comment telling me you did.
5) For every person that leaves a comment saying they came from your blog you get another entry.(only one comment per friend)
Please leave me a way to contact you in your comment. (it can be your Ravelry Id or email)
Deadline is July 12th at Midnight