Friday, November 27, 2009

~Mini Christmas Stocking Finished~






















When I was growing up my mother would take us in the car during the Holidays at night and drive around looking at all the houses that were decorated with lights.
I especially loved seeing the trees and so in memory of this I knitted a wee tiny stocking.
The pattern can be found here and it is wonderfully written with lots of pictures and different charts to choose from and it is knit flat then seamed and only takes a day or so to knit up it was an enjoyable knit:)

7 comments:

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

you did such a good job! I really enjoyed my stockings too. :) Are you going to hand it on your tree?

SissySees said...

Cute mini sock-stocking!

kathy b said...

Great representation of the lights at night. You really captured it for me. We took my kids to see the lights at night every year.

Unknown said...

That is adorable! I'm loving all the crafty ideas that are coming up this season. They put me in the spirit. Must go check out that pattern - thanks!

Anita said...

Adorable! You did a great job!

Unknown said...

so cute i cant knit things that little. lol

Bubblesknits said...

Very cute!