Thursday, December 17, 2009

~Your Are Vacuuming~




You Are Vacuuming



You are responsible, hard working, and even a bit picky.
You believe that it's important to always do the right thing.

So it totally makes sense that you care both about the dirt you can see and the dirt you cant see.
Vacuuming allows you to do a thorough job.



You're the type of person who keeps tinkering with your work when everyone else is done.
You hold yourself to high standards.

What others think of you doesn't matter much.
What you think of yourself, however, is extremely important.


4 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

EEEWWW, I hate household chores!
What if I end up "dirty dishes!"
Ok, I'll try it.

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I just did it...I AM washing dishes!!!!! That is too funny! I have to post thin on Mon.

Free Range Chick said...

I turned out to be the laundry. I could live with that. I hate vacuuming, so I'm glad that is not the one I got.

Amybel said...

This is so funny. I am laundry. Why? I never seem to get to the laundry until it is a gigantic out of control pile! Thanks for the fun.