Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sent Off A Package To The UK;)


My friend LizzieW is always sending care packages to people in swaps as an angel she is a very kind person and has had a bit of bad luck with swaps recently. I have never been an angel so I loaded up a package full of yarnie goodness,and dyes and other goodies which was so much fun:) and sent them off today this postal lady was more willing to let me take a picture.lol hopefully the package will arrive in a week.For everything you do Lizet this hugs for you:)

3 comments:

Alice said...

OMG! You must be out of your mind! I love you and if I was not married... well, you know what I mean! I'm so touched, you are a real angel! Of course there is no need for you to do so, but I most appreciate this! I am sure the goodies are all wonderful! Thanks so much for doing this,
HUGS!

Dawn said...

Very sweet of you! hugs

Anita said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment over at my place! :) I can't wait to see what I can spin out of that fiber...

And thanks for just stopping by! Keep in touch! Anita