Monday, May 12, 2008

The Spring Fling Pkg I Sent Jan B. Received;)






I was so happy to hear from JanB. That the package I sent her arrived safely on May 9th here is the lovely letter she wrote it made my day:)
Darcy!
What a wonderful package to arrive on the day from H#*L! It was along and grueling one for me and I was so surprised to see my package. My daughter ( the new knitter)was very anxious for me get home and open it. The bag is so very cool- that shade of green is one of my favorites and I love bags. Funny how, next to yarn , we knitters collect bags. It will be so stylish to take to knitting retreat next month. The coffee- I love Komodo Dragon and the mug- spring and fabulously blue- goes with my kitchen. My whole bath is in nautical and lighthouses- the soap will be perfect for the bath. Love the yarn and the cute patterns. The dishcloths are just charming- I think I will make a ton of those-my stepdaughter loves different ones. I make her a new one each time we go visit. The journal is a great place to keep track of lighthouse travels. I usually take one with me to log our visits and travel experiences. The little sheep with the stitch markers just screams spring. I needed some that were a little bigger right now also. I plan to use those this weekend. I have been in other swaps with you before and always loved the packages you prepared, so I was tickled to see that I would be the giftee of one of those super packages. Darcy you Knotty little Knitter- you are a wonderful spoiler and I can't tell you how much I loved EVERYTHING! My daughter and I were OOHHing and AHHHIng over everything. I know I will have to make her some of those forget me not socks before she leaves. Thank you so very much for taking good care of me. I promise to post on the blog this weekend and show everyone how much you spoiled me!

Thanks Again, Jan
Here are pictures of what I sent her reveiled;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... what a wonderful package! It's always great when someone gets your package after the day from Hell!

Alice said...

It is an amazing package indeed. And she's right. We knitters do collect bags.
The dishcloths are too cute.