Friday, December 25, 2009

~*Merry Chritmas*~


glitter-graphics.com



























We had a lovely Christmas Hubby got me plucky cashmere and silk,merino yarn and let me get my hair cut and colored.
We got Tom games for Christmas The girls received letters from Santa;)
We knit dolls for Alora and Athena for Christmas.
I was up late last night sewing the snap closures on their dolls dresses.
The girls got ponys and barbies for Christmas.
Lizet and her daughter Dorrit sent them chocolate coins and activity kits for Christmas and I got munchies and lovely skeins of yarn and tea and lip balm and a holder such a lovely package from my friends in the UK.
Grace knit the girls a dog and a mouse they love them:)
How was your Christmas?

10 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

A Plucky Christmas! With fabulous new hair and the cutest girls with their dolls!! Looks like a wonderful Christmas Darcy! Wishing you a very merry holiday!!!

cici said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family♥

Katherine said...

It sounds like you had the same kind of Christmas we had--happy and bright and full of love. Isn't it wonderful to be so blessed. Merry Christmas to you and your family and may your New Year be even better.

Bubblesknits said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! Here's to a Blessed New Year!

Knitnut,Karen said...

Sounds like a lovely Christmas! Happy Holidays!!

Anita said...

Glad you guys had a good Chrismtas! We did too, I'm still pooped though. :)

Elaine said...

Glad your Christmas was so nice. I hope the new year brings nothing but joy, love and peace.

Jane said...

Your haircut looke great! And so does the yummy yarn! Love the dolls - wanted to make one for my GD but didn't get around to it. Oh well, there is another whole year of knitting ahead!

Laura Neal said...

Glad to hear your Christmas was wonderful. I love the dollies, very nice. Ya'll did a great job. :)
You made my blog...just thought you should know...

Alice said...

Nice haircut! The dolls are awesome. I'm glad you did have a good Christmas.