Monday, March 15, 2010

Update On How I'm Doing
















I told the Ortho Surgeon the molar left on that side has been hurting and throbbing and is sensitive to hot and cold since he extracted the molar that was next to it.
The Ortho Surgeon told me March 12TH it had nothing to do with my surgery and to see my dentist to get the molar x-rayed.
Today I did that and he couldn't’t find anything visibly wrong with it and said it looks like something is irritating the gum line around my molar as it is white and he said my jaw doesn’t look like it is healing right which when your tired is scary stuff to hear.
My dentist told me I need to see an Endodontist maybe he can see if there is a hair line fracture of the molar.
My Endodontist is on vacation until April 6th so I will need to find another one within our dental network in the area and my next appointment with the ortho surgeon is the 19Th.
After the girls were tucked in bed I took a hot shower and put on comfy pajamas so I'm doing better and tonight I will try to get a good nights rest and tomorrow I will make phone calls and hopefully get an appointment scheduled.Darcy

6 comments:

Bgstoner said...

Oh sweetie you should not have to go through that kind of pain. LOTS of hugs!!

Bubblesknits said...

I'll ask my hubby when he takes his lunch and see if he has any ideas as to why it's hurting. So sorry you're having all this trouble!

Elaine said...

Oh what a bummer! Big hugs to you.

Mereknits said...

I am so sorry that you are still going through all of this. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Knit it helps....

Katherine said...

Sending big-time hugs!! And lots of prayers as well! Aside from being extremely painful, dental work can become so tedious--one thing leads to another. I hope you can relax and knit a lot and just heal without anything more happening. A warm shower and soft jammies sounds like the way to start!

a Knitting Junkie! said...

Oh Sweetie, I'm so sorry! Hope your feelin' better today hun. I'll be sending up prayers.

Big hugs,
Anita