Sunday, May 4, 2008

May 4th Knotty Knitter Gathering At Starbucks






Carol brought a friend today Little Loopy a cutie from Loopy Ewe.Little Loopy visited with everyone then sat on my shoulder to whisper into my ear;)Little Loopy wound down by taking a nap in my Clapotis on the arm of my chair.I just have to show you a picture of Carol wearing a shirt I just love you just need to click on the picture and it will make it big enough to read you must read the saying on it she bought it from Cafe Press and it is to funny:)Robin helped me cast-on my fetching gloves 2 at a time on magic loop in Silky Malabrigo in a lovely lilac colorway and I was tinkering with some Maple Sugar Cherry Tree Hill Super Glitz Socks toe up 2 on one needle socks.We took alot of pictures so there is another post below this one.Carol was making everyone laugh and our newest member Dawn is an absolute delight to knit with and Jackie is tackling the Easy Flame Scarf.Jackie is going to make a chart for the Easy Flame Scarf as we are planning a KAL.As always we had a great time:)

1 comment:

Grace said...

again it looks like you ladies are having a ball!